Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Like a kid at Christmas!

It's 2:30am and I can't sleep. In 90 minutes the alarm will go off. In 2 hours I will be on the road to Atlanta. It's gonna take us about 10 hours to get there. I hope to arrive with time to spare as Josh and Leigh from the Hiker Hostel are picking me up at 5pm. I'm pretty sure I will sleep well tonight.

I finally got my pack packed the way I wanted and everything still fit. I am amazed. I also finished and organized all 9 of my mail drops. Speedy will send them to me based on a rough itinerary I set up. I started with 8 drops but added one to the NOC at the last minute after a hiker friend strongly suggested it. He said the shopping say the NOC is very limited. Since I'm leaving at a peak time, I'm sure that everything will be very picked over too. I'm so glad I have such a great support person in Speedy. He is also taking care of my fur baby, Mack, for me. Thank you Speedy!

I guess I may as well get up and have coffee.

The day is finally here at last!

Springer Mountain, HERE I COME!

1 comment:

  1. I hope it is everything you want and need it to be and MORE!! I will be following you each step of the way, you can do it!!

    ReplyDelete