Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Mail Drop Information

Hi all, I've finally got my mail drop information done.  If you'd like to send me a card, letter, or CARE package, here is all the info you 'll need.  Every word of encouragement is greatly appreciated.  Money is awesome but not required.


Tammy’s Appalachian Trail Adventure

You can write to me at the places listed below.  Please remember to use my married name, Lambert, because that is what is on my ID.  I will not be able to get mail with Petry.
There are many post offices on the trail but these are the only places I am DEFINITELY stopping at.  I’ve also included a list of approximate dates of arrival.  These are highly fluid and subject to change but the post office and the 2 non-PO mail drops listed here will hold mail for AT hikers for a minimum of 30 days, often longer.  I have phone numbers of all these places  too, I can call if I’m REALLY off-schedule.
Any mail, letters, cards, packages, etc . are GREATLY appreciated.
*Cash is always welcome but not required*
It will mean so much to just get a little note of support and love.  Remember, anything you send, I will have to carry over the mountains.  Travel sizes are wonderful.  Putting everything in Ziploc baggies would be awesome.  I am not a picky person so just use your imagination.  A few things that are always good to have are:
Beef jerky, nuts, seeds, trail mix, granola bars, pork rinds, candy bars, chips…(salt n vinegar or BBQ are my fav but I love them all!)
A roll of toilet paper, AAA batteries, Ziploc bags, duct tape, ink pen, baby wipes, sauce packets (salt, pepper, spices) a clean bandana, small bug spray, small sunscreen…
Surprises are great too.  Thank you!






Early April:
Fontana Village Resort
PO Box 68
300 Fontana Road
Fontana Dam, NC 28733
Attn:  Hold for AT thru-hiker Tammy Lambert

Mid April:
Tammy Lambert
c/o General Delivery
Hot Springs, NC 28743
Hold for AT Thru-Hiker

Mid May:
Tammy Lambert
c/o General Delivery
Pearisburg, VA 24134
Hold for AT Thru-Hiker


Early June:
Appalachian Trail Conservancy
PO Box 807
Harper’s Ferry, WV 25425
Hold for AT thru-hiker Tammy Lambert



Late June:
Tammy Lambert
c/o General Delivery
Delaware Water Gap, PA 18327
Hold for AT thru-hiker


Early July:
Tammy Lambert
c/o General Delivery
Dalton, MA 01226
Hold for AT thru-hiker


Late July:
Tammy Lambert
c/o General Delivery
Hanover, NH 03755
Hold for AT Thru-Hiker


Mid-August:
Tammy Lambert
c/o General Delivery
Monson, ME 04464
Hold for AT thru-hiker

No comments:

Post a Comment