Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 27, 2012

Juicing

Hi everyone!  Sorry it's been a week since my last post.  I am doing a juice fast and have the attention span of a 2 year old!  It's getting better since I added black coffee back into the mix.  My goal was not to detox 100%, I wanted a Reboot but I've personalized it to fit me.  Purists would call it cheating but I call it "customization".

The reason I'm doing this fast is to accelerate my weight loss.  I've been working out and eating right for about 2 weeks now.  Prior to the fast, I'd lost about 4.5 pounds in a week.  Since the fast began, I've lost an additional 7 pounds in 2 days.  I know it's mostly water and waste but I'm very excited.  I want to lose 30 pounds in 10 days if I can last that long.  I am going to try.

In hiking-related news, I am buying my backpack from a hiker off of Whiteblaze.  It's a Gregory z55 pack and it's black.  I'll try to get a pic up here for ya.  We made the deal verbally last night over the phone but I'm still waiting on the money to go from my bank to my PayPal.  It says it's processing.  Ugh.


Here's my pack!


I can't wait to get it.  Hurry up PayPal...*sigh*





No comments:

Post a Comment